dropdown









HELLO CATWALKERS! 

AS I MENTIONED ON THE PREVIOUS POST, HERE IS THE EDITOR'S MARKET PLAYSUIT.
BLACK AND SIMPLE, I'M SURE IT WILL BE GREAT TO WEAR WHEN THE SUMMER DAYS ARRIVE.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SHOW YOU HOW IT LOOKS IN THE BACK BECAUSE IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE!

I'M ALSO WEARING MY BESTFRIEND. THIS FAUX LEATHER JACKET FROM ROMWE... 
I WEAR IT EVERYDAY UNDER MY FUR COATS IHIHIH

AND THE HOUNDSTOOTH JACKET! DO YOU LIKE IT?
IT WAS A BIG SURPRISE WHEN I RECEIVED IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MUCH MORE LIGHT AND FRESH BUT IT REALLY ISN'T...
IT'S THICK AND WARM, COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE FOR COLDER DAYS!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PATTERN AND I CAN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS PURCHASE!

I'M REALLY INTO BLACK & WHITE LOOKS, LEATHER AND FUR COATS AT THE MOMENT... WHAT ABOUT YOU? 
WHAT ARE YOUR FASHION OBSESSIONS THIS WINTER? 

I'LL TRY TO POST MORE AND MORE NOW!
LOVE, INÊS

4 comentários:

.


Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion jollychic.com Lovelyshoes - Fashion Shoes Online
YouTube WoaKao - Latest Womens Clothing Online Chem Joy YouTube YouTube