dropdown

A TOUCH OF COLOR










You can check the items clicking the pictures below:

      


This isn't something that I'd usually wear but I'm giving it a try!
I really love the color of this asymmetric skirt from Persun Mall. 
It's so beautiful and I love how it fits!
The clutch is from Woakao and it's the most beautiful clutch ever.
Simple yet edgy! 
I'll definitely share more posts with this bag!

If you want to check the items, click the pictures!
Hope you like the outfit and I'm sorry for the delay sharing this post 
but sometimes I turn my ''LAZY MODE'' on.

Don't forget to check the latest Romwe SALE!
Lovely pieces with great prices for a week! 
Wish you a lovely week! 








5 comentários:

.


Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion jollychic.com Lovelyshoes - Fashion Shoes Online
YouTube WoaKao - Latest Womens Clothing Online Chem Joy YouTube YouTube