dropdown

fairytale dress




Hello Catwalkers! 
Thoughts about my new dress? :)

It's from Milanoo.com (click!) and I must confess that I'm in love! The fabric is perfect and I love the romantic vibe!

I'm very satisfied with this shop, from the customer service to delivery time, product quality and efficient size chart... I have only the best to say!

When I ordered this dress I thought it was totally out of my comfort zone but now I feel great wearing it.
It's perfect for sunny days! And I can't wait to wear this on Summertime!

Hope you like it!







11 comentários:

  1. The dress is adorable ^_^ you look pretty!
    http://fashioncurbster.blogspot.in/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This dress is so pretty! :) and your shoes !!! Gaaah! I wanna have it :( :))) So cool!


    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me gusta su vestido mucho. Donde comprio su lapiz labial? Es muy hermoso.

    Besos y abrazos,

    Louisa
    www.circasundayafternoon.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You look like such a darling here Ines! :) Woot! It's nice to see you posting more often too :)

    ★♡ Not-so-good 2013 welcome ... (-_-) ♡★
    Indressme Online Store: Rude Chat Support
    Really sad ... I just won a giveaway and this was how I got treated ...


    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The dress is very nice, want me one, and love the way you rocked it...
    xoxo
    misstatybliss.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Adoro o teu estilo! ;o

    allovertheworld20.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. lovely look,
    you look cute!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

.


Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion jollychic.com Lovelyshoes - Fashion Shoes Online
YouTube WoaKao - Latest Womens Clothing Online Chem Joy YouTube YouTube