dropdown

U DO BUY!

1



2




3





Hi Catwalkers! 

Today I want to share with you some of my favourite items from one of the best online shops I've ever found.

U DO BUY (click!) is a China based online store where you can find the latest fashion trends which all the fashion victims in this world would love to have in their closets! 

Some Chinese Stores have great prices but the Shipping cost is huge! That's why I invite you to visit U DO BUY website (click!): Good Prices, Gorgeous Products and Free Shipping Worldwide!
I also took a look at the delivery time because that's an important subject for me - when I buy online, I don't want to receive my order like a month and a half later. At U DO BUY the average delivery time is between 10/15 days, depending on your location - which I think is very reasonable.

I browsed their website for a while and I found so many beautiful and unique clothes that I've been craving for a while! 
I immediately started making mental outfits!


That's why I created three casual outfits' collages with U DO BUY products, that I'd totally wear! 
  • First Outfit: THE SHORTS! Have you seen something more cute than the first shorts? Impossible!


  • Second Outfit: THE JUMPER! Cute Kitty Jumper, I really adore it! And you?


  • Third Outfit: THE SHOES are beautiful! I'd totally rock that platform boots and they seem to be so comfortable, which is really important!


SANTA CLAUS is coming and I've been a good girl so I'll write www.udobuy.com on my letter and cross my fingers! :)

What about the outfits? Which one is your favourite?
1, 2 or 3? 

- all the product images are from www.udobuy.com -








11 comentários:

  1. This site looks incredible!! I want it all!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wild-side :D! awesome and unique outfits!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adorei os coordenados* As botas são todas brutais!!
    xoxo, Chance to change

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Adoro todos querida! Principalmente o primeiro! Que lindo! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OMG so rock and grunge in your place, love it:)

    check out mine..kiss

    Patchwork à Porter

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Tem peças muito giras. Só os calçanitos com as asinhas naquele spot é que não me convencem ;)

    **

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like the sweaters! So warm and cozy as they look. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is fantastic-thanks for sharing!

    X

    www.airtomyearth.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wow what amazing clothes! checking out the site now!

    ResponderEliminar

.


Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion jollychic.com Lovelyshoes - Fashion Shoes Online
YouTube WoaKao - Latest Womens Clothing Online Chem Joy YouTube YouTube